Thursday, April 28, 2011

Why Disney WHY?!

If you didn't already know, I hate the Disney corporation. My beef is not just one, but multiple things, starting off with pretty much everything that the do is either stolen from some other people from a long time ago or stolen out of the hands of the creators. A perfect example of this is the LION KING, yea the Mother F***ing Lion King. You thought it was based on Hamlet or something along those lines then your wrongly mistake, take a look here. But thats not all on my recent research paper i talked about how Disney messes with the minds children, but changing there perception of parent-child relationships. to make things short in all their movies why is the adult the villain... you tell me. Lastly whats with all the movies having sexual pictures and characters saying swears idk, like i said before you tell me. heres a few you should see if you haven't already

No comments:

Post a Comment