Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Come On Warner Bros...

As you can see from the title of this article i'm not to pleased with the Warner Brothers corporation *wait for unexpected gasps.* Ok, take a breather and then read what I have to say. Whats with the ghetto cartoon characters on people shirts, I mean that has to be the stupidest shirt, coat, shoe, what ever the hell your wearing its stupid. Why would anyone wear a shirt with the a ghetto Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck, I mean you look like the dumbest thing you could possible wear, and their not cheap shirts either, click here. I walk by people on campus occasionally wearing clothes like this and I automatically want to give them a V8 slap to the forehead.
     This is just me but yea your not cool and shame on Warner Brothers for giving out rights to do this. We all get that you want people to remember looney tunes and everything, but just give it up their for kids not adults leave it that way.

1 comment:

  1. eww i do not like this at all, it shud just b for kids :[ nice way of addin in the V8 juice lol

    ReplyDelete